With Thursday being the first day of Spring, we are entering a cycle of rebirth. The next few weeks will continue to be filled with change and growth—every flower a reminder of the inevitable blooming ahead. What a wildly beautiful thing to see new life being born all around us and having the time to witness it right outside out window!
As we find ourselves in stillness, the earth is visibly healing. Already from our inactivity, pollution (air, noise, and environment) have decreased significantly, though the examples don’t end there.
Without the pressures or constant onslaught of damage and destruction, Mother Nature is reclaiming what is rightfully hers. Her life. Her space. Her beauty. Her growth. Her continued evolution.
Our routines and schedules are taxing. Our concern about making ends meet prioritizes labor and money over happiness and creativity. If the Earth is making use of this time to heal, perhaps we can find ways as well. Healing looks different for everyone–whether physical, emotional, or spiritual. You are worthy of using this time to heal in the ways that are pertinent to you (even if it’s as simple as allowing your body to rest).
- Write down three things you’re grateful for.
- Set your timer for 5 minutes and pour what’s on your mind to paper. No filtering. No editing. Just scribbling.
- Today’s prompt:
What actions or steps have you taken towards healing recently?
Expanded prompt questions:
- Which wounds are you actively trying to heal from?
- Which wounds are you able to acknowledge but don’t feel ready to work on?
- What books, podcasts, or other resources have helped you improve your relationship with your self and with others?
- If you could share one bit of knowledge, tool, or lesson from your healing journey, what would it be?
I love you all.
We are in this together.
We will get through this.
It’s a beautiful day to be alive.